Victoria University Kampala will be hosting renowned international entrepreneur, venture capitalist, best-selling author, and global business speaker Mr. Vusi Thembekwayo.
According to Victoria University, the famous business speaker will be hosted on 14th September 2023 at Kololo Airstrip under the theme; Adapt Or Perish: Innovate For Survival, and those interested will pay Ugx200,000 for ordinary, Ugx3m for Gold, and Ugx5m for VIP.
Vusi was named one of the top 12 speakers in the world by MeetinpsNet for his inspirational and transformational impact on businesses. He is the go-to guy for many CEOs and Executives navigating disruption and change.
More About Vusi?
Vusi Thembekwayo is a Global Business Speaker, private equity Managing Partner at Watermark Afrika, CEO of pan-African impact investment firm MyGrowthFund Venture Capital & convener of leading research boutique IC Knowledge Bureau.
Ranked Number One in public speaking at the age of 17, Vusi went on to receive third place in the world at the English-Speaking Union International Competition.
He delivered his first professional talk in 2002 and over the past 15 years, he has been gracing the global stage with his humour, charisma and thought-provoking content. His debut book, the Magna Carta of Exponential was launched in Barcelona, Spain in 2017.
It sold 6,000 copies on the day of launch. His follow-up book, Vusi – lessons from a Black Dragon is a multi-award best-seller available on Audible & Kindle.
Vusi is making waves internationally as a thought-provoking young business leader from the continent with many ideas on solving economic issues in Africa. His mission is to change the African narrative by challenging the mindset and approach towards achieving economic freedom. Vusi has been the catalyst for change in businesses across the globe through expertise in strategy, leadership, and sales.
Vusi‘s Achievements And Why You Shouldn’t Miss Him
- Awarded 2020 GQ’s Business Leader of the Year
- Shared a platform with Malcolm Gladwell & Seth God in Global speaking tours across the USA, Canada, France, UK, I reland, Luxembourg, and Sweden.
- Established an origination office in New York for his pan-African venture fund, MyGrowth Fund Venture Partners.
- Built the most extensive, free educational platform for entrepreneurs, which reached over 519,000 verified unique entrepreneurs across 23 countries on 5 continents using social media & online learning platforms.
- Vusi’s books, The Map na Cart of Exponentiality and Lessons from a Black Dragon sold 80,000 and 105,000 copies globally, making Vusi one of the most respected authors today.
- Recognized by the United Nations as one of the 100 Most Influential Africans in 2018.
- Vusi managed an R4l7rnIn (approx. $3SrnIn) business unit of an Rl7bn muIti-national organization when he was only 27 years old.
- He was amongst the youngest director of a listed company in South Africa.
- Vusi is shamelessly family-centered & readily volunteers his three children as his single greatest blessing.